Return of Goods & Complaints
For more than 80 years, the strong relationship with our customers has been the foundation of our business. True to our philosophy “Flexible. Reliable. Personal.”, we focus on supporting the activities of our partners and attending to the needs of daily business – worldwide.
Efficient logistic processes and professional packaging guarantee a safe journey and quick arrival of your goods. Despite our best efforts accidents can occur. Please contact us the moment this comes to your attention. We will deal with the matter immediately and provide a quick solution for you!
Return of Goods*
We will of course take back any commodities delivered in good condition by OMNILAB, if it is possible to sell it to other customers or if they can be returned to the manufacturer in the same good condition and solely out of goodwill.
For a fast and smooth process, please make sure that you:
- Contact your OMNILAB Service-Team within 7 days after arrival of the goods for return requests or complaints (complaints of obvious faults: Deviation between delivered quantity / goods and delivery note or visible damages)
- The acknowledgement of the transport damage from the forwarding company or parcel service needs to be attached.
- Notify us about hidden faults as soon as you detect them.
- Return goods in flawless, unchanged, unused new condition, only.
- Keep the original packing in good order and do not write on it. (Exceptions: Damaged goods / packaging, hidden faults or guarantee)
- A return shipment is only possible together with an OMNILAB Return Note, issued by our OMNILAB Service-Team
If the abovementioned points are not attended to, a return of the goods or acceptance of a complaint is not possible. This is also the case if the goods have already been used. Custom made and refrigerated goods cannot be returned under any circumstances.
Please submit your issue preferably online with our customer service form for a fast response
The OMNILAB Service-Team will assist you with any questions that might arise during the returns process under phone: +49 (0)421 / 175 99-135 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to contact us anytime!
*In such an event, we must charge a return fee of 15 % of the commodities value but minimum 28,00 EUR and any related transport fees. Additional manufacturer fees may be charged for goods individual purchased for you.